This is the poem that I wrote and shared with Tiana on the night that we got engaged, December 18, 2007.
An Eternal Love
We met years ago, how could I have known
You would be the love of my life
A surprise came tonight, when I held you tight
I asked you to be my wife
This is the start of binding my heart
To yours throughout all time
Love never dies, your beautiful eyes
Will eternally be looking into mine
Here we are under the stars, hold me closer Tiana
You will always be safe with me, hold me closer Tiana
And so I know, you will never let me go
Here we are under the stars, I will hold you closer
I vow to be true and to take care of you, I will hold you closer
And so you know, I will never let you go
We will always be together, forever and ever
Tiana, I love you
Forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment