This is the song I wrote for Tiana on our 2nd anniversary, May 24, 2010.
Never Look Back
From purple mountain majesties
To blue Pacific Ocean breeze
Come with me.
From forests full of shade and green
To lakes with glowing golden sheen
Come with me.
From skies of coral, pink, and scarlet
To nights of black and diamond starlit
Come with me.
Oh, let’s take the road less traveled by
Oh, discover all the earth and sky
Tiana, I’ll take you on a
trip to all the beautiful places
where we can be free and happy
to live,
live, love, and laugh and never look back.
Whatever life may show to us
Wherever wind is blowing us
We’ll be one.
However far our feet may roam
Whenever we find our way home
We’ll be one.
Tiana, I’ll love you with all the
Breath in my lungs and the words on my tongue
I’ll be your best friend, till the day when
we die,
die in this earth, and never return.
No comments:
Post a Comment